· Eight 3/4-inch-thick, diagonally cut baguette slices
· Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing and drizzling
· Kosher salt
· 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
· 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and thinly sliced
· 8 ounces good-quality tuna packed in olive oil, drained and flaked
· Small parsley leaves, for garnish
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Arrange the baguette slices on a baking sheet. Brush the tops with oil and season with salt. Toast until golden and crisp, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a serving platter and let cool slightly.
2. Spread 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise on each toast, then top with a few slices of apple. Top with the tuna and garnish with parsley leaves. Drizzle with olive oil.