· 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
· One 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
· 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
· Dried Cranberry and Chocolate Cookie dough
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
1. 1 inch
2. In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate chips in the sweetened condensed milk over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from the heat. Stir in the vanilla and let cool to room temperature.
3. Press half of the cookie dough into the prepared baking dish. Pour the cooled chocolate mixture over the dough and spread evenly. Top with small dollops of the remaining cookie dough; don't worry if the dollops don't completely cover the chocolate mixture. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until the top is lightly browned. Let cool completely before cutting into bars.
The bars can be stored in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
Chocolate-Buttermilk Snack Cakes
Spiced Coconut Lentils with Peppered Eggs
Risotto Nero with Squash and Burrata
Vegetarian Green Coconut Curry with Quinoa
Quinoa Salad with Sweet Potatoes and Apples
Sir Winston's Favorite Short Ribs
Rib-Eye Steak au Poivre
Hoisin-Glazed Chicken Wings
Pineapple-Teriyaki Chicken Wings
Brown Butter-Sage Chicken Wings
Sriracha Chicken Wings
Beer-Braised Chicken Wings with Clams and Chickpeas