Type of dish: Main
Cooking time: 35 min
Main ingredient: Pasta, Minced meat
400 g Pasta
2 Onions, finely chopped
Butter or oil
400g Minced beef
1 tin Whole peeled tomatoes
0,1 l Water
1 cube Beef stock (or vegetable)
2 tblsp Tomato paste
2 cloves Garlic, chopped
1 Bay leaf
1 teasp Oregano
Salt and black pepper
1. Fry onions in butter/oil without it getting coloured.
2. Add mince and fry until cooked.
3. Add tomato sauce and water.
4. Add stock, tomato paste, garlic and herbs. Boil on low heat fo 30 minutes. Add salt and black pepper to taste when it's done.
5. When you got 15 min to go, boil the pasta.
6. Serve your Spaghetti Bolognaise with ketchup.
A very familiar dish that you can do at the start of your trip.